Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Healthy Soap That Is Good For Your Skin?

Well this is the Healthy Java Girl bringing you the news once again about soapthat is actually healthy for your skin. Gano Excel has a great product that is excellent for your entire body.  I'm telling you first hand about this soap because I use it everyday!  This soap is amazing! Your skin responds to cleansing naturally.  Let me tell you about my experience I have had with using this soap for the first time. 

First of all, who would have thought that there is a soap that is naturally good for your skin? With some soaps containing alkali such as sodium hydroxide and animal or vegetable fat or oils and other harmful chemicals like lye that can strip your natural oil from your skin causing really dry skin. Why would you want to cleans your body with a soap that does all of that? I have trouble sleeping some times at night. Someone told me about this soap called Gano Soap that contains Ganoderma Lucidum extract and the purest Goat's Milk to cleanse, moisturize and beautify your skin enriched with Vitamin E and minerals to help repair damaged and aged skin. Well after showering with this soap, I felt amazingly clean and refreshed. After about 25 minutes of showering, I notice a sense of relaxation and calmness. The next morning my skin felt incredibly smooth and soft without the look of dryness.  Of course after that, I was hooked! I said good bye to my Tone Soap and Hello to Gano Soap for good!

Don't believe me, try it for yourself and tell me about your experience with using the soap!

No comments:

Post a Comment